Article 1 General Provisions
Keishokai Medical Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Corporation”) recognizes the protection of personal information as an important social duty and responsibility of a corporation, and has established this policy as part of the basic matters to be observed in order to appropriately manage user information held by the Corporation.
Article 2 Acquisition of Personal Information
- 1.The Corporation will use legal and fair means to obtain personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) handled by the Corporation′s services.
- 2.Personal Information obtained via the Internet is encrypted using SSL and sent to the server.
- 3.We will not acquire any Personal Information that is not necessary for business purposes. Furthermore, the Corporation will obtain the consent of the person in question before acquiring such information.
- 4.If the Personal Information obtained by the Corporation is insufficient, in certain cases the Corporation may not be able to provide all or part of its services, or reply to certain inquiries.
Article 3 Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Corporation will not use any information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information, etc.”) provided by the person who uses the services of the Corporation or his/her legal representative (both parties hereinafter referred to as the “User”), and information provided by the User will be used for the purposes listed below.
- (1)To accept applications for services of the Corporation and confirm with the User
- (2)To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the services of the Corporation
- (3)To register and investigate outside parties used when payment is made
- (4)To share information about the Corporation′s services and other related services via email DM, postal mail, etc.
- (5)To respond to inquiries and other requests
- (6)To accurately determine the content of inquiries sent to the Corporation and Users of the Corporation’s services and to contact them with answers, etc.
- (7)To achieve a specific purpose within range of the Corporation′s services, whereby the provision of Personal Information to a third party is clearly indicated to the User in advance and the User gives consent
Article 4 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Corporation will not provide or entrust the handling of personal information, etc. held by the Corporation to any third parties, except in the following cases.
- (1)When the Corporation entrusts the handling of Personal Information, etc. to the extent necessary in order to achieve the purposes of use specified in sections 1 through 6 of the preceding article
- (2)When the Corporation provides Personal Information with the consent of the User to the extent necessary in order to achieve the purpose of use specified in section 7 of the preceding article.
- (3)When Personal Information, etc. is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- (4)When cooperation with a national agency, a local public body, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the former in executing matters prescribed by laws and regulations is necessary, and obtaining the consent from the User is likely to impede the execution of said matters
- (5)Other cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations
Article 5 Outside Contractors
To the minimum extent necessary, the Corporation may consign personal information when it consigns Personal Information processing and other operations to outside parties. In such cases, the Corporation will supervise the contractor appropriately to ensure that the contractor maintains confidentiality, under the condition that the contractor has a Personal Information Protection system in place that is equal to or superior to that of the Corporation.
Article 6 Management of Personal Information
- 1.The Corporation will maintain the accuracy of Personal Information and manage it securely.
- 2.The Corporation will take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access and computer viruses in order to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of Personal Information.
- 3.The Corporation will not leak Personal Information by taking it out to an external location or bringing it outside for purposes not stipulated in this Policy or the Terms of Service.
- 4.When the Corporation has its employees handle personal data, the Corporation will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the said employees in order to ensure that the Personal Information is handled safely.
Article 7 Disclosure of Personal Information
- 1.When the User requests disclosure of Personal Information, etc. in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Corporation will disclose the requested information to the User without delay after having confirmed that the request was made by the User themselves (if such Personal Information, etc. does not exist, the Corporation will inform the User). However, this does not apply to cases where the Corporation does not have an obligation to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- 2.Contact us using the inquiry form at the end of this document if any comments or inquiries regarding the handling of Personal Information arise.
Article 8 Correction and Suspension, etc. of Personal Information
- 1.In the event that the Corporation receives a request from the User to 1) correct the content of their Personal Information, etc. in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information on the grounds that said Personal Information, etc. is not accurate, or 2) suspend the use of Personal Information, etc. in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the Personal Information, etc. is being handled beyond the scope of the agreed-upon designated purpose of use, or that the Personal Information, etc. was collected through deceptive or otherwise wrongful means, the Corporation will conduct necessary investigations without delay after confirming that the request was made by the User, and based on the results, will correct the content or suspend the use of Personal Information, etc. and notify the User to that effect. If it is decided that the Personal Information will not be corrected or suspended based on reasonable grounds, the User will be notified to that effect.
- 2.If the User requests the deletion of the User′s Personal Information, etc., and the Corporation deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Corporation will delete the Personal Information, etc., after having confirmed that the request was made by the User themselves. If it is decided that the Personal Information will not be erased based on reasonable grounds, the User will be notified to that effect.
- 3.In cases where the Corporation is not obligated to make corrections, etc. or suspend use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs will not apply.
Article 9 About Cookies
Some of the content of our services utilize Cookies. Cookies refer to information about accessing web content, and do not contain Personal Information. Cookies can be disabled from one’s browser settings.
Article 10 About Access Analysis Tools
- 1.For the purpose of improving services, the Corporation utilizes Google Analytics, an analysis service provided by Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Google”) in order to obtain log information. After the log information is sent to Google, it will be analyzed and statistically processed by Google, and Google will send the log information to the Corporation in a format that prevents the identification of individuals.
- 2.The Corporation will use log information for marketing analyses and to improve the quality of services offered by the Corporation. Furthermore, Google will manage the log information within the scope of Google′s responsibility in accordance with this Policy and Google′s Terms of Service. For more information, please visit Google′s official website.
Article 11 Distribution of Advertisements by Third Party Service Providers
Article 12 Disclaimers
The Corporation assumes no responsibility for the handling of Personal Information in the following cases.
- (1)In the event that the User reveals their Personal Information to a third party by their own will or through self-negligence when using the Corporation′s website or through other methods
- (2)In the event that the User provides Personal Information on an external website that is linked to the Corporation′s services and is not managed by the Corporation, or in the event that the Personal Information is unintentionally extracted
- (3)In the event that Personal Information is leaked, damaged, or lost due to malware, natural disasters, or other reasons beyond the control of the Corporation, which cannot be prevented by measures that normally would be taken.
Article 13 Official Announcement pertaining to the Use of Anonymously Processed Information
In accordance with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information,” the Corporation may create, hold and use Personal Information provided in the form of anonymously processed information (hereinafter referred to as “Anonymously Processed Information”) after appropriately processing it into a format that does not allow the identification of specific individuals.Furthermore, this anonymously processed information may be provided to third parties in certain cases, including other businesses, etc. In addition, the Corporation intends to continuously create (update) this anonymously processed information and provide it to third parties.
Article 14 Procedures for Changes to this Policy
In addition to complying with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms applicable to Personal Information stored by the Corporation, the Corporation will review the management of the handling of Personal Information, etc. as appropriate and aim for continuous improvement, and may change this policy as necessary. In the event of any changes, Users will be notified through the posts on the Corporation’s website. However, in the case that a change in content requires the consent of the User under the law, the consent of the User will be obtained in a manner prescribed by the Corporation.
In the event that a change is made to these Terms, the Corporation will post a notice on the Corporation’s website indicating the change and the date on which the change becomes effective.
If there are any comments or questions, or if you have any other inquiries regarding the handling of Personal Information, please contact us through the following.
(For inquiries, please call) 035-812-2861
Established on June 2, 2020